Need recommendations for a strong and true snickerdoodle?

karen lynn

I have been using Candlewics snickerdoodle but between their snickerdoodle and gingerbread spice cake oils they smell very similar so I am looking for a replacement..I ordered a sample of Southern Scentsations to try in wax.I had a sample of it before but never got in the wax and didn't think it was very strong OOB..But after reading some older threads I guess I should try it in wax!Natures Garden has a nice review on their snickerdoodle also..Which is the better of the two?Or is there an even better one somewhere?Thanks!Karen~

I just poured testers from At Wicks End, NG and Tenn. I can send a tart of each so you can get an ideal of the scent. Well what I do is smash the wax flat and send in a plain envelope. None of these have a spice scent to them. Maybe mixing one of these with the CandleWic will produce a perfect snickerdoodle. You can send me a sample of CW in the gingerbread and snickerdoodle. The Tenn is new and I like it so need to test throw now.