Business Cards

Has anyone ever used an "offbrand" of business cards and if so, how did they work? I was at Sams Club yesterday and they had Avery...500 for 18.?? and they had Royal Brites cards...1000 for 5.??. I bought the cheaper ones but now I'm having second thoughts about them. I know you get what you pay for. Can anyone help with this question? Ginger

Has anyone ever used an "offbrand" of business cards and if so, how did they work? I was at Sams Club yesterday and they had Avery...500 for 18.?? and they had Royal Brites cards...1000 for 5.??. I bought the cheaper ones but now I'm having second thoughts about them. I know you get what you pay for. Can anyone help with this question? Ginger

Sam's Club Royal Brite cards work just fine if I remember correctly. Did they come in a box with a lid? If so, I've used them and they were fine. No problems at all.

Yes PA, purpleish box with a lid. I've always used avery...never tried any other brand. I have the box sitting here and trying to decide whether to open it or take it back. You'd think I was dealing with a $100.00 item rather than $5+. If they weren't that great, I guess I could make small flash cards for my grandson.LOL I'll post the results when/if I decide to open the box. Ginger