Working on some blends for Halloween/Samhain

Darbla

I don't like the mass supplier's 'Witches Brew' so I'm not interested in that FO for my Wicked Wicks line. I'm attempting to come up with my own dark, mysterious 'Witches Brew' or 'Witch's Brew', and I think I'd love dragon's blood / frankincense / myrrh. But I also really love cloves, so do any of you have ideas for other FOs to mix with clove FO? Or I may rename a mulled cider FO into 'WB'. Maybe I can come up with a different name for the db/frank/myrrh blend.

I've got OldMillFragrances.com 'Baton Rouge', and I'm thinking of renaming it to 'Haunted Plantation'.

Any ideas for a 'Ghost' or 'Spook' FO or blend? All I've come up with so far is vanilla + mint, but that's not exactly what I think my brain is trying to envision. It's not bad but it's not striking a chord with me. Thoughts?

i mix my own witch's brew. i use patchouli, cinnamon & cedar.

you could use candy corn, black licorice, vanilla bean works great with clove

cinnamon does also. boy you have me thinking now.

oh bcn said their enchanted vanilla was a mix of candy corn & frankincense & myrrh, i use 1 part candy corn to 2 parts frank & myrrh. good luck.

yes it's a good thing. i was at a creative burnout so thinking about halloween scents, fallish type scents has helped. one more for ya i mix mc's mac apple with mc's harvest spice 50/50 i just call it harvest apple. maybe you could use that some how.