any suggestions for a cinnamon spa

sandissoap

Cinnamon and Sandalwood from the candle source is really nice. I'm not

sure if it's b&b safe, since I've only made candles with it, but it smells

really nice. Someone here recommended it and I really like it.........although

I'm not a fan of sandalwood......it's a really nice combination.

Gingered Cinnamon is definately body safe ... it's also a "classy spa type" cinnamon. :grin2: Here's the scent description ...

"This is a very different & sophisticated cinnamon. Not your typical Red Hot by any means & not as bakery as a cinnamon bun type. Top notes of rustic cinnamon bark & exotic ginger complimented by sweet maple honey & a touch of orange zest - finished off with a base of warm woodsy vanilla."

Gingered Cinnamon is definately body safe ... it's also a "classy spa type" cinnamon. :grin2: Here's the scent description ...

"This is a very different & sophisticated cinnamon. Not your typical Red Hot by any means & not as bakery as a cinnamon bun type. Top notes of rustic cinnamon bark & exotic ginger complimented by sweet maple honey & a touch of orange zest - finished off with a base of warm woodsy vanilla."

Oh, I want some of that.

thanks for the great suggestions....now I may have to order from Candlesource. I could get both the cinnamon sandalwood and the gingered cinnamon from there and see which she likes. I've never tried their oils before but it sounds like if I get both those and she doesn't like them, I may not have a problem selling them on the classy's! LOLOLOLThanks so much.........I did look at the site last night and where does it say if they are skin safe or not? I couldn't see it anywhere!

oh crap....I was thinking both the gingered cinnamon and cinnamon & sandalwood were from candlesource, I read the post wrong. but now I'm all bummed that the gingered one is out of stock....bummer!!! hmmmm....wonder if anyone has any.....