Accessories

Crafty1

Do you offer accessories?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Do you offer accessories?

• Offer Accessories
    • Don't Offer Accessories

Yup! I offer wooden soap dishes, sisal bags. I also sell nylon bath poofs when I have them at fairs. I'm always sticking them in baskets. I also make up gifts that are soap dishes + soap + washcloth, those I usually only take to fairs.

Starting next year I might be making silk washclothes. I've also been thinking of the colored pumice stones.

I sell enuf dishes and bags to make it worth it. Don't know how far I want to take it - I can think of lots of neat stuff to buy wholesale but don't want to tie up that much $$ in inventory yet.

Yup! I offer wooden soap dishes, sisal bags. I also sell nylon bath poofs when I have them at fairs. I'm always sticking them in baskets. I also make up gifts that are soap dishes + soap + washcloth, those I usually only take to fairs.

Starting next year I might be making silk washclothes. I've also been thinking of the colored pumice stones.

I sell enuf dishes and bags to make it worth it. Don't know how far I want to take it - I can think of lots of neat stuff to buy wholesale but don't want to tie up that much $$ in inventory yet.

i know the feeling about shelling out the dough and having too much inventory on hand. how much do you normally sell the soap dish + soap + washcloth gift set for? how do you package it? and do you use the sisal cloth or a different kind? just ordered some sisal ones from cottonblossom can't wait to get them

Well, I haven't really offered them yet, but I bought some wooden soap decks, and some really cute brightly colored plastic soap dishes, plus some nylon bath "poufs" to sell at my open house I'm doing in Nov. ;)

I'm going to do them up with a soap& dish, and soap, dish and pouf sets. :)