which M&P to get from Co-op

chiptooth

I started doing M&P years ago and am starting to get back into it but only worked with clear and white. I was browsing through the co-op for the bases and have to order some goats milk for a friend but was wondering about the oatmeal and aloe vera. Do you add anything to these or are they used in with other recipes. I was debating about the honey as well.

The SFIC co-op? I've sampled their shea butter, goat's milk, low sweat white, shaving, olive oil and I have some of their clear I haven't gotten into yet. I've been happy with all of them so far, but I like the shea butter the best.

As far as recipes for using oatmeal or the others, the sky's pretty much the limit. You can add ingredients or use them as is. I found the olive to have a bit of a strong scent to overcome, but it was a nice soap.

The thing I like best about SFIC is that it's "real" soap without SLS. I doubt you'll be unhappy with any of their choices, but the co-op might not generate enough orders to accommodate those of us who just want to sample the less popular types. In that case, snag some shea butter. ;)