BACKWOODS honey gingerbread~how long of a cure time for soy?

karen lynn

Just wondering how long everyone is curing the honey gingerbread from Backwoods before burning?I poured a 16oz tester with one ounce of oil,let it cure for two days and the hot throw wasn't too amazing when I lit it..It is a very awesome scent, so I am going to give it another try..Has anyone had a great hot throw with this scent using pure soy?Thanks! Karen~

I've noticed that when I use some of Backwoods FO's I have to use a different wick than I usually use. I use CD's but with some of their FO's I have to use HTP's. I let my candles cure for at least 3 days.

The Honey Gingerbread smells so good, I got that as a freebie with one of my orders.

HTH,

Mindy :)

I don't think your letting your candle cure long enough. I usually let my 8oz candle cure for 3 days. I would think that a 16 oz would defintily have to cure longer. With soy the longer it cures, the better the hot throw (sometimes). I have been using pure soy for 2 yrs. and that's what I have noticed.

Mindy