Making ornies and car air freshners..

For those of you who make ornies and air freshners I have a few questions as I'd like to make some for the holidays:

A few questions on the instructions:

It says the following:

First make your scented & colored Aroma Beads as directed.

- Do you use a pour pot and mix the scent and color (should you choose) and then pour that into the cookie cutters once you put the beads in it?

If I wanted to create auto air freshners it says to use famous brand cardboard. How does this work? Does BCN sell this then too?

Thanks for the info!

Mix your aroma beads, FO, & liquid candle dye in a jar with a lid. I use mason jars, old cleaned out spaghetti sauce jars (make sure all scent is out of it), etc. Shake to mix and shake every so often until they are dry. (they won't stick to the jar when they're dry) After they are dry, I normally use about 2 TBLS of beads per cookie cutter (depending on size, sometimes less) and bake. I always use a nail with a large head sitting on the head in the beads where you want the hole, before baking of course. I have found that if you only bake them for 3-4 minutes, the scent lasts longer. The ornies can be used as car air fresheners. I use small elastic thread, like you use for beading, to hang them. As far as the cardboard, sorry I can't help you there. I am hooked on the ornies. Good luck.