Reviews on these NG fo's.

I tried the Capri Olivo, but didn't really care for it. I used it in paraffin wax

and just didn't care for the way it smelled. It's kind of a clean smell with

some citrus maybe.......not too great with descriptions. Just wasn't what

I was hoping it would be. They sent me a sample of soap made with

lotus blossom and I thought it smelled really nice. I do plan to try that

one next time I order. HTH

Ooooo I LOVE NG's Lotus Blossom, it's one of my top 10! I've tried about 300 FOs so far and Lotus Blossom is sticking around! :) It's a strong scent (works incredibly well in soaps, lotions, candles etc) but it's still a very soft and powdery floral. I've given goodies made with it to people and they all love it. You know what I love to, that scent looks great in things of any color especially when colored turquoise, aqua, blue etc.....unlike many floral scents I've tried. :)

Melany

I got my scents in and the Capri Olivo will be good in soap, but I dotn think anything else. The Lotus Blossom, Angel Type , Frost and Snowdrops are amazing scents. The Aromathereapy Mood type is kinda eehh and the Red Hat will be nicer for older ladies. My mom will love it for her crazy group.

I've only used the Lotus Blossom recently... does fantastic in CP. Smells really strong. No A or D. Had time to play a little bit. Love it. Smells really good in a body spray also. I'd give it a A+ !!!