CS Wicks

I have noticed.....for those of you who use CS's CSN wicks that there is a 6" pre-tabbed CSN 7 wick which I think was available only in a 3" wick before....but I could be wrong about that so please be forgiving if I am wrong.....smiles! I may try double wicking my 16oz. and 10oz. apothecary jars with those and see if they would work or not.

Mike

P.S.

When talking to CS customer service this week,they had told me that the csn 7 was available only as a 3" wick for votives and now they have a csn 5 3" wick for votives and no csn 7 3" wicks that I could see anyway. :grin2:

Mike:

I don't think the 7 will work in those apoth jars. I start with an 11 for the 10oz unless the fo is real strong-heavy then a 12. For the 16oz I would start with at least a 12. I double-wick them also. jmho

You could be very right about that grama....but that is why we test and keep on testing. I will post the results of my testing of that wick with pictures so we can all learn from my boo boos or my yahoooos! Might even have some do overs....we shall test and learn. I do use the csn 9's on my apothecary jars (double wicked of course) and those seem to work very well. If the 7's work I am hoping that my jars don't get so hot....that does concern me alot. Really hot jars bad for the fingers.

Mike