pillars with ez-soy flakes?

I gave up on any molded candle w/ soy. I've heard of some who make soy pillars, but not too many. I make Dixie Cup votives w/ EZ Soy & they burn great.

Susan.

Susan ......dixie cup votives? Do you actually use dixie cups as the mold or am I being blonde this morning????:laugh2:

Awesome! Is this 5TBS per pound? Is the steric acid sold at any candle making supplier? Do you use a dixie cup for the mold? About how many tarts or votives do you get out of a pound of ez soy? Forgive my questions as I am a newbie and really love doing this and am always looking to expand my new addiction! Thanks so much!

Angie Hight

Moneypenny's Soysations

I also use the dixie cups for my votives but I use a tart/votive blend. I put my wick pins in the cups and pour just like I would if I were using the metal votive molds. Once they are set up, I tear the cup off put in a CD 6 wick and I am done.

I just had to find some bigger votive glasses to put them in. The smaller votive glasses don't work lol

Wow I am a total newbie! What is a wick pin? Where can I find one? Do you put them in the cup just like you would a wick but it is not glued down? Is the stearic acid 5tbsps a pound? Please forgive me but as I said I am a total newbie! I really LOVE what I do now and this is a fantastic board to learn all kinds of cool things! Bless you all for your patience and understanding!:grin2:

Angie Hight

Moneypenny's Soysations