I had a candle party tonight!

Wow, I swapped shows with a Pampered Chef consultant. She had her candle party tonight, 10 people came, 2 outside orders, and her total so far is $307!!!! Not bad for 2 1/2 hours. I am so excited!!!:yay: :yay: :yay:

She had other people who couldn't make it tonight so we are keeping her party open til next Friday (my PC party) so hopefully she'll get more orders. Downfall, no one booked a party:sad2:

I want to thank everyone on this board for advice, instruction, and ideas! This is the best sources of information that I have found!

Congrats on your first candle party. That's an area where I haven't ventured yet.. maybe some day. There are many things about it that seem more appealing than these damn craft shows I do LOL! :)

I hear you on that. I'd love to get away from craft shows...I have a home candle party booked for the end of September now, so we will see (right at the start of craft show season). At least you know that people coming to a candle party are interested in candles, and not looking for jewelry, doll clothes, canned peaches, etc.