Soapandthings.com :(

What is up with this place. My first order took almost two weeks to get to me. The next order took forever to be shipped. I decided to stop ordering form her but shes the one who carries some of my containers so, I broke down and ordered from her. I placed the order at 10:00 this morning and I still dont have a confirmation email. I have no idea what is going on. Im gonna call tomorrow and make sure that she did receive it. If I dont get my lip balm conatiners on time, I dont know what Im gonna do. Has anyone else had bad experience, or good with her?

Two weeks is hardly a long time. If you know you need something by a specific time, perhaps ordering sooner would alleviate your stress. Your comment indicates you knew ahead of time that you needed the containers by a certain time. It's not a good idea to wait to place an order you know you need.

Some suppliers don't send confirmation emails.

By federal law, any company has 30 days to ship.

That said, she's not noted to be a fast shipper. It seems you already knew that.

www.StuffSunshineLikes.com

What is up with this place. My first order took almost two weeks to get to me. The next order took forever to be shipped. I decided to stop ordering form her but shes the one who carries some of my containers so, I broke down and ordered from her. I placed the order at 10:00 this morning and I still dont have a confirmation email. I have no idea what is going on. Im gonna call tomorrow and make sure that she did receive it. If I dont get my lip balm conatiners on time, I dont know what Im gonna do. Has anyone else had bad experience, or good with her?

Maybe you should contact them and ask.

I ordered on the 15th and received my order on the 18th. That is very fast for Jody. I got a confirmation email right away, as well as a shipped notice, then a tracking number. I did have a mistake which she fixed and shipped the same day I emailed. I love her stuff and the price is right. Usually I do have to wait a longer time for my order, but I don't wait until I am out of something, then order.

if your a register customer on her site then you can sign in and see if your order been processed if you want it rushed delivery i think she has on her site ya pay 5.00 bucks for it to rushed otherwise you get yours shippied in the order it came i live like next state to her and sometimes mine takes a week and sometimes 3 days but usually if you email her and tell her your sitution she pretty reasonable to get along with on it and she does respond to her emails cause i've had her to i hope that helps some i understand your stress i've been there before . hope you get a answer soon!!

Two weeks is hardly a long time. If you know you need something by a specific time, perhaps ordering sooner would alleviate your stress. Your comment indicates you knew ahead of time that you needed the containers by a certain time. It's not a good idea to wait to place an order you know you need.

Some suppliers don't send confirmation emails.

By federal law, any company has 30 days to ship.

That said, she's not noted to be a fast shipper. It seems you already knew that.

www.StuffSunshineLikes.com

Two weeks is a very long time. I bet if your order took two weeks to get to you, you'd be pretty pissed. You would certainly be pisssed if the item she was sending was one little soap mold. I could understand an enormous order but one soap mold. Whether it's a good idea to wait or not, some people dont have tons of money to stock 500 of this or 300 of that. I had what I needed in stock, just not enough of it. When a wholesale order comes throught and I dont have just enough supplies what left to be done besides order what I need.

I ordered on the 15th and received my order on the 18th. That is very fast for Jody. I got a confirmation email right away, as well as a shipped notice, then a tracking number. I did have a mistake which she fixed and shipped the same day I emailed. I love her stuff and the price is right. Usually I do have to wait a longer time for my order, but I don't wait until I am out of something, then order.

I dont wait either. I had approximatly 120 tubes in stock. The order was for quite a bit more than that. I love her stuff too, and her prices. I guess shipping time is the price you pay for the great items and prices.

if your a register customer on her site then you can sign in and see if your order been processed if you want it rushed delivery i think she has on her site ya pay 5.00 bucks for it to rushed otherwise you get yours shippied in the order it came i live like next state to her and sometimes mine takes a week and sometimes 3 days but usually if you email her and tell her your sitution she pretty reasonable to get along with on it and she does respond to her emails cause i've had her to i hope that helps some i understand your stress i've been there before . hope you get a answer soon!!

I checked that and my order has not been updated. The DC has not been charged either. To have your order rushed it is now $8 plus the shipping. I am gonna email her. Thanks for the help and advice.

Just so nothing is twisted, in no way am I talking bad about this business, I am simply trying to get others opinions.

I just checked her website and it says:

If you would like your order to be processed sooner than normal (3 days) then you can purchase the option of rush shipping.

3 days is very good to process orders. I have a 2-5 day shipping. Almost every company that I deal with requires 2 weeks to get product to them or the order gets dropped. 30 days is way too long to wait for an order.

UGH, I've given up on Jody's Soap and Things. I do love the variety of stuff she has and my first order went great but second took about 5 weeks before I got a shipping notice, that really is awful, no notice that there would be a delay or anything either which would have been acceptable. Package ended up lost by UPS too (which is not her fault) and all in all it took 3.5 months to get my order. If I HAD to get something from there I would definitely pay the rush fee.....but I prefer to stick to bigger companies who ship quickly and/or give me a way to track too. I can't find supplies anywhere locally so I gotta get everything online and knowing approximately when an order will arrive is essential for my sanity! LOL :)

Melany

OMG, what a relief. I had checked my email and phone calls and still had heard nothing from her. I decided to check my accout and she shipped today!!!!!:yay: This is by far the fastest process time she has ever managed for me. Thanks for the help. However, Gelluminations, whom I have never had a problem with, has not sent a shipping confirmation. It should have shipped monday because I ordered after 10 on Friday, which is before 10 on Monday. I think they have shipped just have not sent out the tracking numbers.