Must have scents from SC

Prettyinpink

Sweetcakes is my FAVORITE supplier. I have never gotten a bad FO from them ever, so just pick your favorites. I use them in my candles and B & B with no problems. Post what you're interested in and I can tell you if I've tried it!! :cool2:

lets see i have a very long list, almost all the perfume dupes, but two that i am really curios about that are not dupes, are

winter tapestry,

and woodsmoke,

i am ordering these two based on the name alone,

also all the berry scents i could order and special edition vainlla, and osmanthus.

If you tried any of the above what did you think of them, i am going to be using them for B&B only, to expensive to import things for candle making at the moment.

Thanks again

I use all mine for B & B and my candles.

I don't have winter tapestry and woodsmoke so I can't help on those.

I have JLo Glow, Pink Sugar and Ginger Essence.......the first 2 are great, but the Ginger Essense I didn't like. It faded in my soap, smelled like fuel in my candles, but very weak and IMO it's just not a real strong scent.

I have a lot of their berry scents and they are very true and strong. The Black Raspberry and Blackberry are heavenly!!

The special edition vainlla I personally didn't think it's a good vanilla at all, not as good as Candle Cocoon's Vanilla Voodoo.....that's killer strong!! Osmanthus is a good one, but just didn't sell at all for me, so I dumped it!