Does anyone know where I can...

itsallgood20

Guest EMercier

Don't know if this helps, or if it will work, but if you pick up the regular containers that are clear and get a can of that frosted spray paint (walmart) and spray away. I did that for my beer mugs (to make them look frosted) and people like them! It might be cheaper and you don't have to go carzy looking for them. If you try it, let me know how it turns out.

Hi,

I just saw your post, and just happened to have been snooping around the other day, and saw these very jars....with lids.

www.jarstore.com

I channel surfed the other night, and saw these being sold on QVC, by a candle co. called Cape Cod Candles(??)...and wondered where the maker/owner got them.

One note...they were double-wicked because of the width.

Good Luck

Don't know if this helps, or if it will work, but if you pick up the regular containers that are clear and get a can of that frosted spray paint (walmart) and spray away. I did that for my beer mugs (to make them look frosted) and people like them! It might be cheaper and you don't have to go carzy looking for them. If you try it, let me know how it turns out.

That's sounds like a great idea. I'll check into that. Thanks everybody.

I just checked the stuff I used when I my wedding centerpieces.

It's called CLEAR ACRYLIC GLASS SEALER.

What I did was use a gold metalic paint marker, write our names and wedding date, then sprayed over it with this sealer. It works really well, and is holding yet, 9 years later.

Now, the trick to it is, if you spray it on a cold jar, or spray it on and then chill the glass..it will frost. I found this out the hard way when I asked my husband to help with the spraying, and he set the glass in the window, it was cold, and they frosted. It says it will frost on the can. He comes from a long line of sufferers of never-read-directions-itis.

It will work, and it lasts.

Hi,

I just did a search at Jo-Ann Fabrics, they have it. It's $4.19 for the can of Gloss, there is a Matte variation as well for $5.00

Re: the husband, today is our 9th Anniversary. He just came home-can't work due to heavy rains and strong winds-wished me a Happy Anniversary, and says, hey, I have something to show you....get this, since he got out of work early, he did some deer scouting in the woods, and found all kinds of fresh poop...so, he took pics of this with his camera phone, and couldn't wait to show me...Yippee. My heart is just all aflutter. Most women would expect flowers?? Not me, I guess I'll just have to settle for pics of deer poop..and a really nice dinner!! lol Love is grand....and I'm telling his mother.

Hi,

I just did a search at Jo-Ann Fabrics, they have it. It's $4.19 for the can of Gloss, there is a Matte variation as well for $5.00

Re: the husband, today is our 9th Anniversary. He just came home-can't work due to heavy rains and strong winds-wished me a Happy Anniversary, and says, hey, I have something to show you....get this, since he got out of work early, he did some deer scouting in the woods, and found all kinds of fresh poop...so, he took pics of this with his camera phone, and couldn't wait to show me...Yippee. My heart is just all aflutter. Most women would expect flowers?? Not me, I guess I'll just have to settle for pics of deer poop..and a really nice dinner!! lol Love is grand....and I'm telling his mother.

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: Not that I'm laughing at you, but thanks for the laugh. Gotta love "the husbands." the old adage "Can't live with 'em, can't kill'em!" I'd tell mom too but with the pics. Thanks for the info.;)