Aroma Bead Ornie questions that I haven't seen the answers to...

Actually, the way they're set up is they have fo samples out front to sniff, and the rest of the stuff is in the warehouse and they pick the orders for people - so if you go to their website, you can find what you need and then they'll have it ready. I think they may have a few jars and stuff out front to look at, and maybe some molds and stuff, but not much.

Oooh... That's probably better! :grin2: That's great that they have their FO out for sniffing. There's quite a few on their site that I've had my eye on. Cheesecake, Cinnamon Bun, Gingerbread... Plus, I'm going to get my aroma beads from there, too.

Oooh... That's probably better! :grin2: That's great that they have their FO out for sniffing. There's quite a few on their site that I've had my eye on. Cheesecake, Cinnamon Bun, Gingerbread... Plus, I'm going to get my aroma beads from there, too.

Lucky you <sigh> - I SO wish I still had a place to pick up from! You know right where they're at? If you're heading west on Middlebrook, they are right before Burger King.

I'm close to Peaks, which some think I'm lucky about, but when I decided to branch out from candles, they are quite limited in other supplies!! :(

My dream would be to live next to BCN or WSP. May be a touch more expensive, but one stop shopping would be awesome! :D

• 13 years later...