KY Candle Supply

I will be placing an order soon for more Caramel Pecan Pie. I may as well get a couple of others to justify shipping.

I am interested in hearing your thoughts on the following in a 50/50 blend:

Cinna Vanilla--this is on sale this week!

Downy ( Rose and Violet)

Lumberjack

Teaberry

Apple Clove Butter

Cherries & Chestnuts

Grandmother's Toddy

Old Fashioned Christmas

Toasted Marshmallow

I love KY

Toasted Marshmallow ... a best seller, the best marshmallow I have found

Grandmother's Toddy ... I use this in place of egg nog ... excellent seller

Old Fashioned Christmas ... minty pine, great winter scent ... for a true Christmas tree, Christmas Past is excellent too.

The only one of those I didn't care for was the Teaberry. The cold throw smells just like a stick of the gum, but to me the hot throw didn't smell anything like it. That's just my personal preference though.

The rest of those I think smell awsome! Vickey has some really great oils.

The only one of those I didn't care for was the Teaberry. The cold throw smells just like a stick of the gum, but to me the hot throw didn't smell anything like it. That's just my personal preference though.

The rest of those I think smell awsome! Vickey has some really great oils.

Ditto - I did not care for the Teaberry at all. When burning, it smelled like some kind of sports cream my son would use after one of his many injuries :laugh2: :laugh2:

These are a few I can think of that are very very good:

Vermont Maple Syrup

Oatmeal, Milk & Honey

Fresh Peach

Ones I've tried in straight soy:

Lumberjack - Great throw - I detect cedar and I swear it has an applelike bottom note. It's woody yet sweet.

Cherries & Chestnuts - Love this but it's very strong. In a 50/50 I'd start out testing with 1 oz to a pound. In straight soy, 1.2 to a pound is a house filler, 1.5 to a pound is a house emptier (I'll never forget that quiet Saturday, LOL!).

Old Fashioned Christmas - Piney, christmasy. I prefer it over the xmas past, it has more going on then trying to be a straight xmas tree.

Toasted Marshmallow - I love this. Great alternative to creme brulee. Sweet & strong.