How to stick labels directly on candle

Thank you, I was going to try that, but from the other post I read, I got the impression that they should be on the candle so that it wasn't thrown away.

Some people prefer that, but for me this works better. I think it is safer that there is no paper on the bottom of a candle that will be melted to 100% liquid and have no shell at the bottom.

I have to agree, it's much safer not to put the label directly on the bottom because a lot of people won't take it off.

I use the cello bags, and put my regular label on the front and the warning label on the back. I've found that more people actually take the time to read it when it's in plain sight.

I shrink wrap my votives (no "L") and place the warning label on the bottom. You want to be consistent in putting labels on your products in the event that you are ever questioned about your practice you can say you are certain there are warning labels on all of your products.

Good luck!

I don't know if this will help any, but I buy 500 shrink bags for under $6 and just throw a votive in and hit it with a heat gun, then stick the label on the bottom. Here is a link where I buy my bags:

http://www.papermart.com/templates/36-0-30.htm

What size bags do you use? I'm guessing the smallest ones?

I went to order some because I've been looking, but it appears they charge a fee for orders under $15.

Does anyone know of a company that is closer to NY? Or one that doesn't charge a fee? It's not a large fee, but i'm trying to keep costs down in any way I can.

TIA!

I checked all sites mentioned so far and with shipping it's between $14 and $15. Not so much considering the quantity, but is there anywhere that charges less? Or am I stuck with this price?

papermart.com shipping is $5.79 for 500 4x6 shrink bags $13.88 total for bags and shipping

I ended up ordering from durapek.net because they are in NY and they take Paypal. I hope that using this pays off! I am excited because I've always wanted to get shrink wrap for my votives and tarts. :yay: Thanks guys!