Yankee Mandarin orange and cranberry

Debbie l

I found one Mandarin Cranberry Type http://www.fragranceoilfinder.com/catalog/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=mandarin+and+cranberry&osCsid=5eef0433f85b03ca75306c6f211f4f5e&x=7&y=3

+ one more on scent forum Mandarin Oranges and Cranberries (Mandarin Cranberry Yankee Type) from Aromatic Mills

Just scent also has a mandarin cranberry but it doesn't say it's a type it says This is a great blend of cranberry spice and orange. This oil is very strong! This is really an orange clove, cranberry spice mix. The scent throw is amazing! Excellent in soy.

If you want to make your own blend. Dip a q-tip in both scents and put it in a plastic bag overnight. You can get an idea of how the scents blend that way.

HTH

That has been my favorite scent since I started making candles.

I have tried many different oils of Cranberry and Orange and the best one I have found that throws good in 100% Soy is Cranberry Orange from Just Scent. Not all of Becky's oils work for me, but that one sure does!!! Also, Snowtops (@ Indiana Candle Supply) Cranberry

Orange Spice is the closest one I have found to Yankee's Mandarin Orange Cranberry. I can't resist going in a Yankee Store when I find one! I guess it's called "addicted to sniffin" Also, good way to find a good smelling scent without guessing when you order them!

HTH

• 1 year later...

This is an older post but thought I would bring it back up . . .

Upon searching JS site I noticed that the Country Christmas has the description of Mandarin Cranberry - Y Type. Has anyone tested this yet?

I tried logging into the JS message board but I'm not able to get in for reviews there :(

ETA - I just got into JS message board as a guest but can't log in with my user name. Still curious on any reviews from here . .