Where can I find GB435?

I just searched for golden brands 435 one of my results got this, how ever when I clicked on it, it was the same computer software. Maybe they're having tech. difficulties

SoyCandle.Com

Golden Brands #402 ? Golden Brands #415 ? Golden Brands #435 ? Golden Brands #444 ? Golden Brands #464 ? Soy Tart Wax ? Votive/Pillar Soy Wax ...

www.soycandle.com/product_info.php?products_id=400...

It looks like they are building a new site. What you are seeing is the default installation of their ecommerce software (Oscommerce and CRE Loaded Team

Powered by Oscommerce Supercharged by CRE Loaded Team Using Version CRE Loaded6 v6.2 Pro) before anything is added to it.

I looked into a few places and came up with this site,

http://www.aromalight.net/

which references the soycandle.com site...

also http://www.aromalight.com/ which looks like a finished site. Perhaps you could contact them to find out more about the wax you are looking for...

Thanks Tony for the info.

I called SoyCandle.com this morning and they carry it. I'm going to stick with them cause The Candle Store is in Ohio and so far away from me.

But it's always nice to know there is more than one place to get it.

Just to let everyone know, I spoke to Melissa & www.soycandle.com was down over the weekend, they are upgrading their system.

OH MY GOSH! Aroma Light sells Willow Tree!!!!!!!!!!! I love those figurines!!!!!!

I am a big collector and fan!!!!!!!!!!! :grin2: there is a store here in my hometown that sells all of them and I buy one every 2 weeks or when I have the funds !:laugh2: