Color Blocks vs. Liquid Color

Hello,

I am a newbie here and just getting started learning how to make candles. I have ordered the soy kit from MoonGlow and should receive that next week. Can't wait to start :yay:

Since I live in Oklahoma I think after I am done with my kit I am going to drive to Scenturycandles in Muskogee and purchase some wax, containers, etc. (Any reviews on them as I have not heard too much about them yet, but since they are the only candlesupply co. in Oklahoma I figured I would try them out first.)

I will probably buy my wicks elsewhere though as they don't carry the CD wicks and I have heard those work best with GB415 which is what I will be getting from Scentury. Anyways, I was just wondering do most of you use the color blocks or Liquid color for your soy candle??

Can't wait to get know you more. I have been lurking around for about a week and this is such an AWESOME place for newbie candlemakers. Thanks so much to all of you for you greatly appreciated advice :grin2:

Bobbie

www.ShoogieDesignz.com

Designer Websites, Boutiques & More...