I don't believe he did this!!!

My brother in law has split from his girlfriend and just bought his own house. I went round tonight with hubby for a nosey as you do lol.

When I got there he said can you smell anything when you walk in, does it smell fusty to you? Having candle nose I said nope lol, hubby said well a bit, it just smells unlived in.

My brother in law, then replied "and I've been and spent £20 on scented candles too and they don't even smell"

My jaw hit the floor! I could have walloped him. I said, erm you do know I make candles? oh do you? Just shows you, I haven't mentioned it to enough folks yet!

So........... my question, I've been making up my soy tins with 6%, can I add 9%? also, can I do that with paraffin if I add vybar, or is it 6% with vybar.

Thinking of baby powder and vanilla, nothing too feminine, but something clean smelling.

MEN, hey! :rolleyes2

Hiya!

You probably did tell yr BIL, but typical man he probably didn't listen :rolleyes2. They all seem to have selective hearing.

What soy are you using? If it's ecosoya then you can go up to 9% on FO. They state that you can go up to 12% but I think that's a bit OTT.

Not too sure on the paraffin as I don't work with it. I'm sure someone will step in and help you out on that score.

Ruby

I can guess what hes getting for xmas now then! HA HA

Sounds like your gonna have fun making his home into a show room for your candles. Dont forget to leave sum business cards last time i moved i had everyone round sum i hadnt seen for months!! I guess we all have curiosity in us,could get you some good custom!:grin2:

I just had a friend (a man) request tommy mixed with leather (about half & half...) I made it up and it smells pretty neat, I call it Urban Cowboy...

Other men scents I like are

Cool Water

Drakkar

if you were looking for something uncologne-like

country clothes line ect...

HTH!!

Hiya,

nope no coffee ones as yet.

Was thinking the increase would give a stronger throw but then I'd have to re-test them all, i know the 6% throws and burns ok in my tins.

He shall have those, and a clip round the ear for being so daft ;) tbh, I think splitting from his girlfriend has 'dulled' his senses slightly.