Bath bombs

I was just curious if the soy oil could be the reason I could not get the darn things to stay together or if it is just me. I am getting frustrated and I'm not known for my patience. Bath bombs certainly don't seem to be my thing. I think I should stick to candles and bases.

I can't seem to find a happy medium to get them to stick together. I think I used to much witch hazel. I can't say that I have tried everything because I get frustrated then give up. I have only used a silicon mini muffin pan as a mold. maybe I should go get a meatballer or buy a bath bomb mold. What do you recommend? We just wanted them to add to our bath line. they look fun. Thanks. Karen

The first few times are always going to be frustrating. It is annoying to try to figure out when too much or too little moisture has been added, as even with the right amount the mix seems somewhat dry. But also make sure you are working in dry temperatures. You need to experiment until you get the right feel.