label advice

annareeb

I personally like the second option best. :wink2:

I would suggest making the name of your company a bit larger.

Then perhaps adding the graphic to the other side to give the label a bit more symmetry. Also, I think candle should be plural. Otherwise~ I like the general concept. Clean, simple and not too busy.

If your going for the whole country theme~ that idea printed on kraft labels would look ideal for a homespun, rustic feel.

What a cute business name!! I definately like the first label best..but I love the clutter and color of a country label! Both of them are cute, and I don't think they suck at all! There are a few things you could fine tune...I'd make my business name bigger so it stands out. I'd like to see one done with all the info on it that you'll be using! You're on the right track though I think...good work :)

I personally like the second option best. :wink2:

I would suggest making the name of your company a bit larger.

Then perhaps adding the graphic to the other side to give the label a bit more symmetry. Also, I think candle should be plural. Otherwise~ I like the general concept. Clean, simple and not too busy.

yeah I did have a wooden spoon on the other side but wasnt sure it looked right...