M&P Soap mold question?

I currently make candles but want to try some fun m&p soaps for my boys. Does anyone know where I can find the m&p soap mold from the tutorial on this site for the chunk m&p soap. It's a shallow rectangular mold with 2 sides? I looked everywhere online and can't seem to find it.

TIA,

Jenn

I made my first MP log mold the other day, pouring into a bread pan. It worked really well! I'd suggest at least three pounds though since two pounds didn't make it as "tall" as I wanted it. As for the chunks themselves, pour the colored chunk soap into ice trays and let set up. Pop those ones out and use in your bread pan. HTH

I currently make candles but want to try some fun m&p soaps for my boys. Does anyone know where I can find the m&p soap mold from the tutorial on this site for the chunk m&p soap. It's a shallow rectangular mold with 2 sides? I looked everywhere online and can't seem to find it.

TIA,

Jenn

I couldn't remember what mold Sara used for that so had to go look.. Looks to me like it's a drawer divider. You should be able to find that at Walmart or Target or somewhere! HTH :)

when I was doing only M&P...everything was a possible mold! Cat food containers (I don't even have a cat) baby food containers, gladware, tupperware, plastic dividers in cookie containers....let your imagination run wild!