Gotta love seed beads

Tallbabydoll

This is my first with seed beads. I have a love/hate relationship with those little things. Love the way they look, hate trying to find the hole to string them lol. I dont like the way the strings near the clasps seperate, but when on they stay closer together, so I guess it's ok. I dont like these earrings. Think I'm gonna take em apart and loop em instead of hanging straight down.blkseedset.png

A friend of mine does a ton of seed bead jewelry, she will sometimes loosely braid three strands of seed beads to keep them together. You can also make the dangle on the earrings as 3 separate dangles, or braid them as well.

If you buy them strung, you can just slide them onto your needle right off the strand; strung seed beads are usually more expensive, but in some cases well worth the expense. It makes counting them easier as well.

TY everyone for the compliments.Doris, I wanted it to look uniform, and I didn't make the sections between the other beads long enough to braid, so I didn't want to braid the back strings. I did originally make the earrings with the 3 strands dangling loosely, but didn't like it, so I added the last silver bead, and still dont like them lol. What I've decided to do is remake them in the style I used with the purple beads and AB crystals (my 2nd set that I posted on another post). The large black bead will be the middle, horizontally, with the other beads coming out each side going up to the hook creating a loop. I think they'll look much classier in that design, and therefore go better with the necklace. Thank you for your help.