KY Body Glaze question

Question for Donna. Which premix base do you get that is like the glaze? And also do you get their thick hand cream? I got a sample and was wondering if you can whip it? I'm not sure I can try it with the little sample. I might have to get a gallon to try.

The Goatsmilk Hand and Body Lotion is the same thing as KY's Glaze. I have their thick soy lotion and just the regular soy lotion, but I haven't played with it enough to see if it whips. There's another member here that uses this too, but I'll be dipped if I can remember her screen name (can see the avatar pic in my head though!). Let me see if I can search for the post and I'll post the link to it.

Donna

http://www.candletech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45838&highlight=Candlemaker%27s+Store

There's the link where I was asking about the same bases awhile back. I knew it was somethingAngel (since my own screen name is Angel...). WildAngel it is. Maybe Rena will pop in or you could PM her.

I've got it, just haven't gotten around to playing with it. Guess what I might do tomorrow now?? I've got some Monoi de Tahiti oil that needs playing with! :laugh2: