Cmg

Aubs

I was thinking about this alot lately when I was picking my colors out for my fragrances, as well as what fragrances go with what season, etc, etc...

I know alot of fragrances have colors we mentally predetermine go with that scent, but there is alot of leverage in color combinations, especially when one renames their fragrance, etc.

I had switched at one point to fashion design in college and the Color Marketing Group was a big thing for what colors in fashion will be popular, and thus sell better than other colors (aka more fashionable). This also applies to home furnishing/decor, etc...So, just food for thought...as the years and seasons change the CMG posts color trends here:

CMG

To actually get their sample swatches and stoof is a small fortune, but you can look over the website and see pictures and get the descriptions for the upcoming color groups! Thought that might be helpful for some that like to play with color combos :)