shower gel

Hello,

Does anyone have a good source for a shower gel, or liquid soap base? We're looking to create a 3 in 1 shower gel, shampoo, and bubblebath. I'm having troubles finding a reasonable source for a shower gel or unscented liquid soap base. Thank you for your help!

There's a lot of sources out there... though I'm not quite sure what you mean by "reasonable"... price? ingredients?

Try Majestic Mountain Sage (MMS), Brambleberry, Wholesale Supplies Plus (WSP), Essentials by Catalina... I don't know, there's so many!

I personally would suggest the 3 in 1 be, hand soap - foaming or straight, bubble bath and shower gel. Guys could care less what type of shampoo they use but women are alot more particular about it.

If you are looking at the cost aspect, you might want to check out the bubble bath concentrate from WSP. Depending on how much water you add to it will determine the outcome of what product you want to use it for. The reviews show the ones mentioned above.

I actually use the concentrate in my shower gel if the FO makes it a little thin. A little bit of the concentrate thickens it right back up. I use the bubble bath for my grandson and he loves all the bubbles it makes at a 50/50 mix. I tried a 70/30 for bubble bath. It made great bubbles but they went away quick. The 70/30 actually is a good mix for shower gel. Even at 70/30, the mix is thick. For the foaming hand soap, it can take as little as 10% of this concentrate.

Hopefully, this will help some :wink2: