A few new batches

The Sweet sagebrush is totally my favorite!! I've never smelled that oil, but I'm guessing I would LOVE it.. I love sage, sagebrush, and all things related.. I should I live in the middle of it. All of your soaps are just beautiful.. but that one just jumps out and makes me wanna uhmmm~~ buy it.. is it for sale? :)

The Sweet sagebrush is totally my favorite!! I've never smelled that oil, but I'm guessing I would LOVE it.. I love sage, sagebrush, and all things related.. I should I live in the middle of it. All of your soaps are just beautiful.. but that one just jumps out and makes me wanna uhmmm~~ buy it.. is it for sale? :)

I totally agree with you, I love anything Sage, and also Ginger. I am sure we can work out a trade or something.

I’m on the sage bandwagon too. That are all nice, but the sage… that’s special. I have been planning on trying a sage soap for my neighbor who loves sage. She burns it as incense. Your choice of colors is just perfect for sage… I think I may try to duplicate if you don’t mind. My sage is almost ready to be harvested… soon…