Home Fragrance Collection

Your presentation is lovely, and the concept is just awesome.. but I think the labels need to go the long way on those bottles. (Don't smack me :lipsrseal please!) Have you tried that? If so, and you hated it, I apologize if I've overstepped.. I can show you a pic of what one looks like with the label long ways if you haven't tried it or want to see what it looks like.

Your presentation is lovely, and the concept is just awesome.. but I think the labels need to go the long way on those bottles. (Don't smack me :lipsrseal please!) Have you tried that? If so, and you hated it, I apologize if I've overstepped.. I can show you a pic of what one looks like with the label long ways if you haven't tried it or want to see what it looks like.

Don't slap me either please. I agree. The labels and the containers look awesome but, the labels seem to break up the bottle too much, if that makes sense. You might try getting smaller labels, like address sized labels for those containers. Thats just my opinion. They look great though. About how much will the set retail for?

Your not overstepping at all. I'm open for all comments before I start to market these. Right now...their a giveaway with ever Spa Set that is purchased. Sure thing Prairie, shoot me a pic, would love to see other options.