Avery DesignPro Users . . . .

I have a silly question. I made a custom template in DesignPro. It is displaying the first label, but I can't move to fill in the rest of the labels on the page??? I feel silly, but I tried everything and all I can do is design the 1st label. I can't move to any other cell or row??? If anyone can help me, I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks!

When you hit the print button, a dialog box will pop up. On the lower right hand side is a section titled "Number of Copies" You can select either 1) How many of each? (use this if you do not want a full sheet, and enter the number of labels desired below) or 2) Sheets (use this to print full sheets, for multiple sheets, enter the desired amount below.

Hope that helps.

You need to put the design/graphic/words that you want on EVERY label on the page on the "Master" tab.

Then at the bottom of the page on the left, there is two right pointing arrows and a single sheet of paper icon and then multiple sheet icon....hover over the single sheet icon and it will say "new tab". Click on that and you will get the first label on your sheet.

If you have 20 labels...keep clicking. There may be an easier way if you are only making one label all the same....but I am usually making labels with different scents, so I have as many tabs as I do labels.

Donna