Re-Naming JS Caramel Cinnamon Latte?

wickchick

Hello! I need a some help here! I absolutely love the name "Caramel Cinnamon Latte" (from JS)...BUT...I have several competitors who I'd rather not find out where I get my oils. I'm usually fairly good at renaming, but this one's got me stumped. Any suggestions? I would greatly appreciate it :) Thank you!

LMAO!!! My dh keeps saying it smells like cigarettes in here (and since we don't smoke, I thought he was cuckoo! LOL). Guess he's not alone. That's funny, I may have to re-evaluate.....would hate to sell a wet ashtray scent, LOL. Thanks for the giggle (guess my dh isn't cuckoo after all!).

I'd call it Wet Ashtray, cause that's EXACTLY what it smells like to me. Reminds me of my dorm in college. LOL :P

Seriously, you think it smells like a wet ashtray?? :shocked2: I absolutely love this oil! It is so stinkin strong in soywax and the scent combo is out of this world! :drool: I have never come across a coffee scent that smelled so true....funny how everyones noses are so different!

I've only used it in tarts. It will start out awesome and strong, but then when it starts to fade, it smells like ashtray. I tried another one today.....and sure enough...dh walks in and says, "Did you put that cigarette tart in again?". LOL. Oh well, guess I won't be adding this one.