Moonrose64 Made Me Do It !!

Chickie1st

Thank you all so much for your kind comments, it really means a lot to me that you like them as I have so much respect for you! I was about to pull my hair out and throw in the towel with this wax trying to get these wicked without having the blow-outs. A great big "thank you" goes out to Moonrose64 for her help! :highfive: and the "push" to post LOL.

I didn't think I could ever make a candle that I thought was worthy of putting up here for you "pros" to look at.

I love this Community and have learned so very much from reading and reading and more reading. So many of you have touched my heart in the ways you pull together to help, pray or lend an ear to someone that needs

it. I truly thank the Lord that I found CT !:yay:

Both sets are very pretty! Of course, the purple is my fave. Anything purple is my fave :drool:

I love the looks of the palm waxes, I just don't seem to be able to get much of a hot throw. I only had one pound samples to try though :(

Thank you Satin. I'm not getting any throw either :( I'm wondering if I need a different wick? I just LOVE this Feather wax, just wish I could get more throw from it......:shocked2:

The Rose FO these are made with had awesome cold throw! I made a couple of little tarts and threw them in a bowl on my candle warmer, and I can smell that a lot more than the candle.

Purple is my absolute fav too, anything in the purple, lilac family lol