Cyclo question

Jami

Thanks crafty and luci. I wondered if it could be added to body butter or lotion. I was going to try it but keep it low at 1% just to see what it does lol

How much do you add or do you use it in replace of something like IPM to cut down on the greasiness?

It cuts the greasies much like IPM would, yep, so you can replace IPM with it. It can used for a lot of things, really, just about anything you want to cut greasies in, though some at the Soap Dish have discussed a possible buildup of 'cones on the hair, leaving hair in a bad condition.

Just wanted to say thanks for everyone's feedback. I "thought" it could be used like IPM but wanted to make sure.

I have a big shipment of jars and bottles coming tomorrow from WSP so I will be ready to try more recipes out and will definitely give the cyclo a try :yay:

I wish someone would have warned me just how addicting BB recipes can be lol

I use cyclo in my body frostings and butters, and I also use it as a linen spray/air freshener.... doesn't leave you with wet linens. Doesn't stain either. You just have to make sure that you put it in a FINE mister... and instruct them not to saturate everything in sight. LOL (like me)....