Does Candle Science ever have sales?

Yes they do have sales.I placed my first order with them about 2-3 months ago with the 99 cent sale. Got Carmalized Pralines what is talked about alot. I think I got 19 or 20 and shipping wasn't much either.LynnS

Yes, the only sale I saw in the past 6 months was the 99 cent samples. But I went back and checked their site. There are only 4 oils that are over $15 per pound - and the rest are under. Many are around $14.

IMHO, I think they keep all their prices reasonable and their quality standards high. And I don't pay extra for the quick & reasonable shipping and great customer service or the soy rating "leaves". So I don't expect to see many "Sales" from them. OK with me because it seems their profits are going to bring in newer products - like the new aromas.

Granted, some people don't like paying for shipping oils in the amber bottles...but I know it's the best way to store them AND I know I'm either too lazy ;) or "thrifty" :laugh2: to buy them on my own!