Wappinger Fair

Has anyone ever been to or done the Wappinger Fair in Connecticut? I was looking at the site - it's a 4 day event and last year they had 30,000 people over the 4 days. I am pretty sure I am going to do it, but I have no idea how much stuff to bring with me :confused:

Any tips?

Take as much as you can possibly take. Same with any show. If you haven't done it before or been there to scout the vendors, take everything. Sometimes you know you can leave stuff behind, but with a crowd like that I would say have your booth loaded with reserve ready.

WOW, That is a big fair. Lots of hours. I hope you have lots of help. I have been to it a few years ago but never sold at it. I have done the Portland Fair quite a few years ago and it was so much work. I decided it was to demanding and too much pressure so I never did it again. If you are going to do it take as much as you possiable can. You can never have too much at a fair like that. Good Luck with it. Maybe I will stop by this year and say hi.

WOW, That is a big fair. Lots of hours. I hope you have lots of help. I have been to it a few years ago but never sold at it. I have done the Portland Fair quite a few years ago and it was so much work. I decided it was to demanding and too much pressure so I never did it again. If you are going to do it take as much as you possiable can. You can never have too much at a fair like that. Good Luck with it. Maybe I will stop by this year and say hi.

I would love for you to stop by! I'll be the crazed one, lol.

Last year I did my first fair that was sponsored by the Rotary club and I had a TON of candles - I made way too many, and it was exhausting setting up and tearing down. I just didn't want to kill myself making too much stuff again this time. I do have a lot already made though, so I'm a little ahead of the game. I just have to make some more summer/fall scents.

The fair runs Thursday-Sunday and I've already taken the first step by requesting that Thursday and Friday off from work....maybe I should have taken Monday too, lol. Oy vey! I'm nervous, but I think I'd regret not doing it if I talked myself out of it.