All I can say is WOW!

I just had to let everyone know how great the Himalayan Bamboo is from CandleScience. I was kind of worried about getting this since it had a medium rating for throw in soy, but I still had to try it. I have never tried any of their oils before. I received my order and that night I HAD TO pour it :grin2: and let me say WOW is this scent strong! It smells just like your walking through a bamboo forest. I'm so excited! :yay: K, I'm done rambling LOL

I use many of their fragrances and haven't been disappointed yet. I read somewhere that their 'two leaf' rating was still a very good choice for soy and not to shy away from using those particular FO's.

I'm glad they're adding more FO's to their line!

:yay:

I absolutely love their Cranberry Marmalade, Hansel & Gretel's House and Mistletoe around the holidays. They are great sellers.

Do they have the palm glow wax back in stock yet? I'm waiting to order some oils when they get it back in stock.

I just poured Hansel and Gretel's last night. My husband said out of all it was the strongest when we poured.Just like the Carmelized Pralines. I gotta get that in a bigger bottle. When they had the 99 cent sale is when I ordered quite a few. Lemon Verbena and Coconut Lime Verbena were 2 others and people really like them LynnS