Recieved my Wax Today!!!!!!!

I orderd some 4627 Comfort Blend and some 4630 Harmony Blend to try and it showed up this afternoon!:yay: Good Gravy! I know everyone said it was gooey but I didn't realize just how much until I opened the Box! I am sure the 80-90 degree weather today didn't help. Really, the comfort blend wasn't as much of a suprise as the 4630 (comfort blend was packed tight while 4630 was loosley covered in plastic). That stuff is all over the inside of the bag. I put inside another bag in case of a hole in the original bag (don't want it all over the inside of my storage tote)! I can't wait to play around in it (probably on Monday). Just wanted to share the excitement!

Amanda

I orderd some 4627 Comfort Blend and some 4630 Harmony Blend to try and it showed up this afternoon!:yay: Good Gravy! I know everyone said it was gooey but I didn't realize just how much until I opened the Box! I am sure the 80-90 degree weather today didn't help. Really, the comfort blend wasn't as much of a suprise as the 4630 (comfort blend was packed tight while 4630 was loosley covered in plastic). That stuff is all over the inside of the bag. I put inside another bag in case of a hole in the original bag (don't want it all over the inside of my storage tote)! I can't wait to play around in it (probably on Monday). Just wanted to share the excitement!

Amanda

Welcome to your new obsession lol. I love 4630, I have a turkey fryer with that in there, I use it for a lot of things, they make beautiful container candles.