Can I whip...

Jadryga

... macadamia nut butter?

I was wondering since I can't quite get shea butter locally, whether I could get something like LipidThix from lotioncrafter.com, make macadamia/rice bran/some other locally available oil butter, then whip it :D

Haven't ordered from Lotioncrafter yet, I'm still compiling a list of what I want before I go through with it. Also waiting for the next paycheck from my day job, heh! Discovered mac wax at Nature's Mix - it's Aus based, which theoretically would lower shipping costs some. I think I'll experiment with the beeswax first :D

If you haven't ordered yet, why don't you try it with the available ingredients. If you can get it to work without the lipidthix, then it would be a simpler solution for you. I went to look at its description, and it's supposed to thicken your mixture, but if you're using butter and beeswax (and maybe some oil) I should think the result would be plenty thick as there's no water in the product.