Small Rant!

IndyGirl

I just went to order my glass from WSP and they had raised the price by $3 a case! Now I just think that's a bit excessive! So I found another supplier. Thanks WSP! Lost another customer due to your crazy price increases. :P

thank god they didn't raise the prices on my jars YET, I've been ordering a few cases a week to qualify for the 6.95 shipping, sometimes I order 2 or 3 times a day and they just keep sending it, seems kinda ridiculous to me but hey if it works, the shipping is ridiculous. I used to drive to get my jars as well may have to go back to it.

janis rogers

Indiana

Hey Janis! I was using the 16 oz jellies and last night I just couldn't believe it when I saw the price! I too was doing the order under $25 and could get 72 jars for about $30.........well they went and fixed that so now I can't order the 2 (36 ) for under $25. Well, they could have let me know! I still have 72 jars of theirs that they sent the wrong kind of. They don't want me to call UPS to pick them up and I'm not lugging these 2 big boxes to the UPS Store. So.........I was going to order the glass and then when it comes have UPS take these 2 outta here! Hmmmmm.......now what to do? I found a better deal at Alabaster in Louisville so, if that shipping is too high, I'll just go get it! I know they have been messing around with their prices at WSP and they have ticked alot of people off............I never would by their fo because it's just too darn spendy!

Call Alabaster, I forget the managers name but he is really nice, that is where I always got my 8 oz. masons. I would call and he would check stock and I would send my brother to get them. I like using them because you get your choice of lids with the 8 oz. masons. If I end up going down there this fall I'll letcha know and if you need anything I'd be happy to bring them up, If we work together maybe we can save on some shipping. I know last year when I was doing the covered bridge I desperately ran out of jars and his daughter was coming back to Indy (college student) and she brought me 25 cases of jars in her car and dh paid her gas money, it worked out good for her and great for me. I wish I could think of his name but he's really nice. Be kinda careful if you drive down, I haven't been there but my brother has and the directions on the net aren't very good and you have to go thru a kinda bad area.

janis