Who's going to the TX Soapmakers Convention?

Bunny

I would love to go, as this year it's not far for me to go. But I'm driving my parents up to their little camp/retreat in Vermont this year to put it up for sale. :cry2: They have had this place for 10-15 yrs, but they can't go up w/o me taking them and they are getting older and have some medical problems. I've been taking them up there the last 3 years, always in July!!

So ya'll that go, I want information and pics!! Please??

I'm so going to try & make this, even if it's just for the day. Need to see my buddies.:highfive:

Hey we'll both be there. If you come to the convention, you're staying with us. I won't take no as an answer lol. I know I'm registered, so I'm definitely going.

I'm really pondering going to this. Not a soapmaker - not yet anyway - but really interested. Figure it would be fabulous info to get and store away for when I might use it - hopefully soon.

I, too, am trying to talk AnitaG into going!!! Hopefully it will be something she's available to go to.

More later, when I learn if my Dad's surgery/recuperation will be at the same time. Hope it's not.

Hey Diana, I think that's why Rockin is going. He wants to learn to soap. I think Sunday's line up of classes look great. We can both learn a lot in this conference ... and I'm working on her too lol. Actually it would do her good to get away and all of us some good to learn some new stuff too.

Oh Macy, wish you could make it. I like the set up on this convention and have a lot of interest in their classes. Shame we all can't be members and get a price break. It's a $25 membership that I read, but I certainly don't live there.

• 2 weeks later...