Shaving Cream Base?

panamag8or

Woo-hoo! First post!

I am looking for any suppliers of an unscented shaving cream base. I ordered some from a company I shall not name, and they just shipped today... a full month after I ordered.:angry2:

That won't work, if I should start getting orders. I already have a boutique owner in town that wants to carry my creams and shaving brushes.

I started with a great base that I have actually been shaving with, but it is pretty expensive. I found the same stuff from the slow shipping company, but I am looking for other alternatives. It must have an excellent lather, as well as be somewhat moisturizing.

Let me go ahead right now and quash the FBB angle. I started out with that first, and it just doesn't lather right. I still have 6 lbs. that I don't know what to do with, now.:confused:

Any help would be appreciated.

Woo-hoo! First post!

I am looking for any suppliers of an unscented shaving cream base. I ordered some from a company I shall not name, and they just shipped today... a full month after I ordered.:angry2:

That won't work, if I should start getting orders. I already have a boutique owner in town that wants to carry my creams and shaving brushes.

I started with a great base that I have actually been shaving with, but it is pretty expensive. I found the same stuff from the slow shipping company, but I am looking for other alternatives. It must have an excellent lather, as well as be somewhat moisturizing.

Let me go ahead right now and quash the FBB angle. I started out with that first, and it just doesn't lather right. I still have 6 lbs. that I don't know what to do with, now.:confused:

Any help would be appreciated.

I have a link for you. Email me at customerservice@glimerz.com.

No, they are mostly packaging. I saw their site a while back. I might get some jars from them, but they don't have the base.

You are right! I just looked & they aren't selling their bases anymore! I wasn't sure if it was shaving cream base or after shave base that they used to have, but I guess it doesn't matter cause they are all gone! oops!sorry!

You could make some really nice sugar or salt scrub with what you have left of the FBB. My daughter loves the stuff. She has at least 10 to 20 jars of it. No she will not use mine, but i just started making mine.