pottery crocks

SDM

Never heard of Ohio Stone Ware but live in Ohio. Going to check it out but so far this area I have had no luck selling cute/pretty crocks.

LynnS

Thanks for the reply! :highfive:

Haven't heard of them. I get crocks from Candles and Supplies. I like them but this area they do not sell. It is 8 ounce only. I have the holiday(all seasons) and some American candle shades but just sit. Maybe this holiday season but with the cost of crocks,shipping, wax(holds about 16 ounce) and other things to make them you have to ask almost $9-12. They are reasonable at Candles and Supplie and pretty. I think you will like them if you can sell them in your area. I ordered 2 cases and will keep trying because someday they MIGHT sell. :confused:

LynnS

Just an FYI. There is also another place that sells pottery about 15 miles from Country Reflections. They are Ohio Candle Company and are located in Piketon, OH. Right now they are working on their website and it is down. They have some pottery/stoneware that I have not seen at other places.

Edited: I put wrong company name.

Thanks Scents and More. I will check that because shipping would be cheaper since I am in Ohio. I really really like the crocks. I don't have any spring ones. If my website ever picks up might be able to sell them there. I like something different but customers don't seem to.

LynnS