Is anyone making and selling body mist?

Sal_gal48

Yep what eugenia said. If you don't have FCO, you can just do one part FO and 6 parts cyclo, just put don't put it in a clear bottle. I put those in a blue spray mist bottle because it can be used on hair without FCO. Just make sure you have instructions that say shake and spray without the FCO.

What about safflower oil as an oil?Where do I get these ingredients and the bottles & spray tops? Thanks.

You could use that oil but, it has a short shelf life. FCO has an indefinate shelf life, when stored properly.

The best price for Cyclo, I have found is, BCN Bitter Creek North or BCS Bitter Creek South, just choose the closest to you for better shipping prices. You get a better price if you buy 4 gallons at a time, that is 1 case.

Hmm... how about macadamia nut oil in addition to FCO? Would that make it somewhat more moisturizing, or would that make it too thick for a mist?

Jami, you mentioned that using Cyclo alone can be used on hair... can't the Cyclo/FO/FCO mixture be used for the hair?

i use millcreek's linen & body spray. i just recentely started using a multibase product, with it you add warm water, body safe fo & dye you can make alot of different products with the multibase. anything from creams, lotion, body milk, body spray. if shipping is a concern i would definetly try some of the multibase. a few places that i know that has it are; ng, makesscentscandles.com, soaperssupplies.com (i think that's it).

For me, since I can get MNO locally, but not FCO, it's actually cheaper for me to do so. The other place I'm looking at is Aromatics & More, an NZ-based company. MNO and FCO are both priced the same, so it's all the same to me, really. Would it be feasible though, or too thick?

Jami, you mentioned that using Cyclo alone can be used on hair... can't the Cyclo/FO/FCO mixture be used for the hair?

Welll if it can, it didn't do so good with mine or my daughters. We had used the cyclo/FO as a "detangler" and it worked fine. When I mixed up some with FCO, our hair seemed oily. Mine more than hers because her hair is really curly and not as noticeable but mine being a little straighter and thicker, it was pretty noticeable with only a squirt or two. I didn't like it AT ALL. My daughter said hers felt a little more oily and wanted to know what I had put in "that stuff". That's when it dawned on me it was the FCO.

I just wouldn't want to take a chance that if someone wanted to use it for a hair detangler they would come back complaining of how oily it made their hair look.