Fall Scents

Debra Phelps

I am working on my fall list. This year I am going through the cookbooks and finding great names for my fall scents. then I will mix them to make them smell like the picture looks. I also make the labels with the picture on them. So far I have gotten, Sweet Potato Cheescake. I did this one last year with success. Pumpkin Marmalade Bread, yum, Pumpkin Waffles, those are so good at IHOP. I think I can dupe them. Spiced Pumpkin and Praline Roll, my candy corn I make with creme brulee every year and they go nuts. They have no idea it is creme brulee. It smells just like it. Rich buttery vanilla. I get that at Wix and Wax under Deb's Gourmet Creme Brulee. You can also use sugar cookie. Smells like candy corn. it is cheap if you buy it straight from the supplier. Like 4.00 a lb. IFT makes it. My Get-R-Done candle I made for last fall, but it sells year round. it doesn't matter what you put in it, they buy it for the name. I make my own muller cider with apples oranges cinnamon and clove, the best. Pineapple Upside Down Cake is really good if you add brown sugar and buttery vanilla. I try to make stuff no one else has. Those seem to sell better for me. I am working on a Hound Dog Punch. I don't have all the ingredients yet, but I like the name. I thought maybe this would help some of the newbies with ideas on how to come up with your own scents. I know it is hard when you start. Anyone else want to add to this fall creations list? Makes me feel cooler, thinking about it.