Ready To Make Candles! [New Here]

I'm bored and it's late at night, so I decided to break out the camera lol. I think I am all set. I have ordered a ton of stuff from Peak. I have 150 pounds of wax, 12 pounds of FO, a LOT of jars and tins, lots of dye, 48 scraggly bears, and a nice shelf for my supplies. Pics of my candles, tarts, and bears coming soon.

Picture046.jpg

Picture045.jpg

Picture044.jpg

Good luck, you look like your well organised I tried being that tidy and organised, but once you get going it hard to keep things that way. Also your guitars look fab, I just made a candle the colour of the pink guitar:-) good luck and look forward to hearing how you get on.

Mandy

Here are some more pics of the guitars and my amps for anyone who was curious lol. The pink Daisy Rock belongs to my fiance.

Picture004.jpg

Picture013.jpg

Picture011.jpg

Picture009.jpg

Picture007.jpg

Picture016-1.jpg

Picture017.jpg

And some close up on the candles I made a few days ago. The blue and tan are Ocean. I have a small layer of river rock in between and called them Water n' Earth. The lavender are Lilac.

Picture002.jpg

Picture003.jpg