SUNG by Alfred Sung from SOS

maryann

This was a customer request so I only did a 2lbs batch, thank God as this one accelerated big time to soap on a stick @ a little over $5 an ounce (w/ shipping) for this FO-ouch!

[ATTACH]11915[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]11916[/ATTACH]

post-119-139458427932_thumb.jpg

post-119-139458427936_thumb.jpg

LOL, these three were the only nice ones (I had 5 but I cut 2 in half, now I wish I hadn't of- well they become samples now :rolleyes2 ). I did them 1 1/2" thick- WOW that's too thick. They'll go in a basket I'm putting together for a customer's older mom. I don't know if she can wrap her hands around that thick of a bar, I did cut off the tops as they were ugly so its not real tall.

The colors are pretty. The bottle for the perfume is black and white, so I told her to pick another color and pink was it. I do agree it is expensive- I upgraded it and got a smaller bottle as its not a fragrance I'll carry. The customer ordered enough product to make it worth the expense.

Julie the scent is ok, there's better out there to try though, I only have it as it was a customer request.

Thanks for the nice comments :)