Hostess gifts for parties

CSAS

Can anyone tell me what hostess incentives partylite offers their hostess' for parties? And for bookings?

I cannot find a basic guideline on what to offer for parties. I am trying to compare different companies and I am having a hard time finding any. Can anyone help me out with any companies hostess rewards program?

Thanks

Tracy

I'm an ex-PL consultant...If a show is over $200 + 1 booking the hostess receives 25% of the show sales in free products. As far as a hostess gift...the consultant usually gave that on his/her own. And what it was just depended on the consultant. Also for hostesses there are certain products that will be anywhere from 35% to 50% off just for that month, BUT, they have to have at least a $200 + 1 booking. HTH Let me know if you have more questions.

:D

I am probably the odd ball on this. I give the hostesses 25% of the sale no matter what the size. They do not get booking gifts or hostesses gifts because I am so generious with the % they get free. I do not have any minimum either. I have gotton a couple of parties this way and my hostesses tell me that they like this alot better because they know how hard they need to work to get what they want.

I am probably the odd ball on this. I give the hostesses 25% of the sale no matter what the size. They do not get booking gifts or hostesses gifts because I am so generious with the % they get free. I do not have any minimum either. I have gotton a couple of parties this way and my hostesses tell me that they like this alot better because they know how hard they need to work to get what they want.

Thank You that helps alot!!!

I glad that helped you but be warned you will always have the one or two hostess that want more. I had one that turn in a $26 dollar show and wainting me to give her a booking gift because she got a friend to book. I had to politely tell her no. I also told her that if she wanted to get a booking gift that I would have to raise my minimum because I just could not afford to give out booking gifts.

Mind you this was my SIL. She is one of those people that always is looking for something for nothing. SHe has three sister and they are the same way. I ended the circle of them all booking off one another to get free stuff.

But getting back to the gifts and stuff. If you are going to give booking gifts or hostess gifts I recommend that you put some sort of minimum order on your parties.