JS's new Vanilla Custard

scentsme

No it's not just you! I called Becky and told her that all of my testers thought it was Pineapple custard, pineapple cream, etc. Then I noticed that the description said it had hints of pineapple and coconut in it. Go figure.

oops, I don't remember seeing the description!

This is just like the custard my great grandma used to make----old fashioned and very strong. She must have put in a little pineapple or something, it totally brought me back to my childhood---smells perfect--I love it!

This is just like the custard my great grandma used to make----old fashioned and very strong. She must have put in a little pineapple or something, it totally brought me back to my childhood---smells perfect--I love it!

I agree, it's good and strong!

is anyone getting a whiff of pineapple in JS's new Vanilla Custard, or is it just me?

Hi I tried it and it smells GREAT I also smell the pinerapple in it. JS has some really awsome scents I buy from there all the time. Regina

Hi I tried it and it smells GREAT I also smell the pinerapple in it. JS has some really awsome scents I buy from there all the time. Regina

me too!!! I can't wait for Saturday's so that I can check my email & see beck'ys weekly newsletter & new oils & sales!!!!

me too!!! I can't wait for Saturday's so that I can check my email & see beck'ys weekly newsletter & new oils & sales!!!!

You are going to love her new oils :whistle: hehehe I had alot of fun testing them. Some are great in candles and some are perfect in BB products!!!

You are going to love her new oils :whistle: hehehe I had alot of fun testing them. Some are great in candles and some are perfect in BB products!!!

ok, what do you know? fess up!!! No, never mind....I wanna be surprised!!!